This Omelet is so easy to make and tastes so very yummy! The filling is as good as your imagination, try different combinations. My favorite is with Mozzarella cheese. I often add the cheese to the omelette in the last minute of cooking.
2 tablespoons flour
1/4 cup milk
3 tablespoons sour cream
salt and pepper
stir fry mixed peppers
15 minutes 10 mins prep
- Whip the milk and flour together.
- Add sour cream or whipped cottage cheese.
- Add eggs and whisk until well blended.
- Keep in fridge until ready to cook.
- Heat non stick skillet over medium heat (5-6 on electric stove).
- Spray skillet with lite Olive oil or other veggie spray.
- Pour in egg mixture. You do not have to raise the egg mixture to let the uncooked run under, it will cook perfectly just by leaving it to cook.
- Cover with lid and cook 5 minutes (you do not have to flip it) or until it has risen and is firm on top.
- Meanwhile have your filling ready and warm.
- Place omelette on a warmed plate put filling on it, flip half over and enjoy or place filling on half the omellete in the pan, flip half over and slide onto a warmed plate.