| Breakfast eggs that come out perfectly. I like to stir fry some red peppers and mushrooms to have on the side. And then add some wholewheat toast.. Mmmm.. makes a very tasty scrambled egg breakfast.
6 large eggs
1/3 cup milk or half-and-half or water
1/4 cup teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
15 minutes 5 mins prep
1. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper thoroughly with fork or wire whisk until well mixed.
2. Heat butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat just until butter begins to sizzle.
3. Pour egg mixture into skillet.
4. As mixture begins to set at bottom and side, gently lift cooked portions with metal spatula so that thin, uncooked portion can flow to bottom.
5. Avoid constant stirring.
6. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist.
| || ||